- Real time transaction inquiries
- Stop Payments: Place a stop payment on your check 24/7 via online or telephone banking.
- Wire transfers: A fast, reliable, and secure way to transfer funds.
- Positive Pay: Reduce the risk of unauthorized transactions by implementing Positive Pay, a process that matches each check presented for payment against a list of checks issued by you. Any item that does not match the information provided by you must be verified before it paid. Identifies possible fraud, and reduces the potential of fraud loss.
- Real-Time DDA and Loan Transfers: Disburse loan advances directly to your Business Checking Account via the internet, from your desktop.
- Online Bill Pay: Pay your bills and/or set up recurring payments securely in minutes online via the internet! Pay vendors, receive e-bills, pay multiple invoices or bills from a single vendor, include invoices and credit memo details with payments, and maintain internal control over the creation, approval, disbursement, and viewing of all payments.
- E-Alerts: Stay up to date on wire activity, transfer activity and daily balances with E-Alerts delivered to you as you scheduled them.
- Account Nicknames
- Transaction Categorization
- Extended Transaction History: 18 months available to you at all times; additional prior history available on request.
- E-Statements: Receive your monthly statements electronically and securely. View your statement at any time, and at your convenience. View and /or print transaction documents free of charge.
- Merchant Source Capture (Remote Deposit Capture): Increase your efficiencies as you eliminate your daily trip to the bank! Remote Deposit Capture allows you to securely scan your checks and submit them for deposit, right from your desktop (all data is encrypted for secure transmission)! Scan your checks on the desktop scanner (provided by the bank at no charge when you maintain an average monthly ledger balance of $25,000; if you fall below that amount, a $50 service charge will apply for that statement cycle). Submit the scanned images for electronic deposit to your Colonial American Bank Business Checking Account, and you will instantly receive a confirmation for your transaction.
- Online Reporting
- Wire Management: Offers you the ability to initiate real-time wires directly from your online account from your desktop computer.